The Launch of US Income Focused Fund in Hong Kong
- The Fund mainly invests in fixed income securities and equity securities, money market and cash instruments and other instruments that are related to the USA.
- The Fund is subject to the concentration risks of investing in a single market.
- UCITS eligible asset classes including, but not limited to, real estate (the Fund will not invest directly in real estate), Asset Backed Securities ("ABS"), Mortgage Backed Securities ("MBS") and alternative investment strategies which may subject to additional risks and volatility.
- Debt instruments with loss-absorption features, non-Investment Grade and unrated bonds may subject to additional risks and volatility.
- Because the Fund’s base currency, investments and classes may be denominated in different currencies, investors may be affected adversely by exchange controls and exchange rate fluctuations. There is no guarantee that the currency hedging strategy applied to the relevant classes will achieve its desired result.
- The Fund may pay dividends out of capital or gross of expenses. Dividend is not guaranteed and may result in capital erosion and reduction in net asset value.
- The Fund may invest in financial derivative instruments for investment purpose which may lead to higher volatility to its net asset value.
- The Fund’s investments may involve substantial credit, currency, volatility, liquidity, interest rate, tax, sovereign, risk of specific investment strategy, risk of investing in other collective investment schemes and political risks. Investors may suffer substantial loss of their investments in the Fund.
- Unit trusts are NOT equivalent to time deposits. Investors should not invest in the Fund solely based on the information provided in this document and should read the offering document of the Fund for details.
Learn more about HSBC funds
Find out how to invest